Thursday, January 4, 2007

My first post

Hi everyone,

Wow! 51 y/o and I'm finally a blogger. I'm still not all that sure about this blogging thing. Do I really want to world to know about my weekend out with the Dallas cowboys? Oh wait! That was a dream. Do I have to post reality stuff or can I just make it up as I go? How could a reader know the difference anyway. Check it out for yourself. Which is true and which is a dream for the future?

1. I'm a pre-op male-to-female transsexual attending nursing school in one of the most conservative counties in Georgia.

2. I work as an esthetician in the Atlanta area in a top ranked spa.

Stay tuned for future entries to find out which is which.

Nerissa

3 comments:

Calyb said...

I am voting for the transexual!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I am fairly new to it as well, although it is more likely for my generation to be a blogger. I am new to CR as well. Please check out my blog and keep in touch.

I suggest you go all out on your blog. If there was anyone you ever wanted to be or anything about yourself you wanted to change....here is the place. It's sort of like playing dress up in your mom's closet when you were a child. (Which if you enjoyed that may support my transexual theory!)

If you dont mind, I am going to link you into my blog. Happy blogging!

Carolyn

Deborah said...

I'm with Carolyn. You go!!

I've read your posts on the CROMM list and I'm always fascinated with all you have to say. Your ability to find research and comment on it astounds me. When do you sleep? More power to you and all that you are doing!

Unknown said...

Hi Nerissa,

I'm MTF (maybe genderqueer) and we're the same height. So...I was just wondering what your weight went down to after being on CR. I read the article about you on Slate.com. If that was you. I'm also wondering if you make sure that your daily intake of fat is higher than most, due to the hormones you're taking (I'm also assuming you're on hrt). :)

It looks like you haven't posted in a while, so I'm hoping you'll get notification of this post via e-mail.

Hope all is well,

-Katie