Sunday, January 7, 2007

A night out with the girls

Last evening was my last Saturday night before nursing school starts again. So, I made the most of it by going to a shall we say wild club in the Atlanta area. I wore a hot red high cut Mexican style dress with a plunging neck line plus matching heels.

Two days before this I'd been to the world premier of the L Word at Sky Bar in Atlanta along with a bunch of high fem lesbians. To my fortunate coincidence some of these ladies were at the club last night as well. Anyone with the impression that all lesbians are boring and butch need to hang out with my new friends.

Ignoring for the moment that I'm middle aged (if I live to be over 100!) and the women in their 20s I joined them and we had a really good time. Somehow I ended up on a large bed with two of them in various states of undress. Details not forth coming!

I'm normally into men and not women but the women from last night may just convince me I'm lesbian. I'll have to do some more "testing" of this with them in the future.

Nerissa

No comments: